This part of my site contains examples of my code, and the results from some small projects which I wrote code for.
I'm conversant in Perl, PHP, Python and Java and I'm currently getting to grips with C.
Most of these are finished one-time pieces of work. Code is available on GitHub where appropriate.
Today in Code...
- The difference between call-by-value and call-by-reference
- Java class finder
- Variadic fixed point combinators
- Perform bit shuffling operations in Python
- Python lacks the Axiom of Choice
- Learn Perl in about 2 hours 30 minutes
- Solving Tetris in C
- The Bulb Dropping Problem
- More Loco examples
- Loco: parser combinators for PHP
- U.S. federal individual income tax rates history, 1913-2011
- Convert a context-free grammar to Chomsky Normal Form in PHP
- Compute the intersection of two regular expressions in Python 3
- Regular expression parsing in Python
- Finite state machines in Python
- Snake Cube