Ed MacPherson is your college whiz-kid hyper-scientist: wormholes, time travel, heavy stellar engineering. When the aliens attack and you need a giant robot to fight them, he's your guy. When a galaxy goes missing, he's the one who misplaced it.
But there's something wrong in the dark layers of Ed's universe - and the problem might just be Ed himself...
Got a dollar?
That's fine, read it for free right here!
Read from top to bottom.
Today in Ed stories...
- It, Robot: 1
- It, Robot: 1.5
- The Annoying Orange Orb Outside My Window Each Morning
- Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out
- An Admin Password For The Universe
- It, Robot: 2
- The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
- Be Here Now (subdirectory)
- Spacéd (subdirectory)
- The Escape (subdirectory)
- The End Of The Game (subdirectory)
- Free, Standing