Have you ever seen one of your younger siblings play a platform game, and they wave the controller around to get the guy to jump?
- Is it ergonomic? It looks as square as a VCR remote. Can you actually play games with it? The NES pad sucked, by the way.
- Is one hand enough? For many games, I suspect not.
- If you add the joystick section to it, having both hands moving freely may prove a weird experience.
- No colour coding for the buttons. Makes game interfaces that little bit less intuitive. A bad move in my opinion.
- Games manufacturers will have to think for a change. Good because it equals better games. Bad because it equals fewer games.
- At last, wirelessness is de facto standard! FINALLY! I believe Xbox 360 can be found with wired controllers, a horrible, horrible move.
- I'm still not convinced I'm gonna buy a Revolution.