This is what I want. Not Perfect Dark Zero, because Rare sucks. Not GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, one of the most despicable and unforgivable pieces of marketing I ever heard of, because EA sucks also. I want GoldenEye again. SUPER GOLDENEYE.
Mess ye not with the formula, and don't you dare try to change the weapons selections, level layouts, guard AI, or anything that would alter the play mechanic itself. The game must be exactly as it was. Just give us the following:
- Improved and polished graphics and textures.
- 60 frames per second throughout.
- Real-time lighting, shadows, reflections etc.
- Extended cut-scenes before and after missions.
- Better scenery: Frigate should have Monaco clearly rendered in the background, and better water.
- Improved scenery in Streets - statues, more civilians, street lights.
- The ability to save solo mission progress, stats, options sets, weapons sets, and scenarios individually.
- Ducking and crouching animations.
- Leaning animations.
- Reload animations for all weapons, but don't alter the reload time!!
- Grenades and mines should be shown on screen as you carry them.
- Huge, visible backdrops to Cradle like those seen in GoldenEye: Rogue Agent.
- Proper speech throughout.
I'd buy that. I'd play that. That would be IMMENSE. And I'm not the only one who wants it. Dig?