This part of my site contains examples of my code, and the results from some small projects which I wrote code for.
Most of these are finished one-time pieces of work. Code is available on GitHub where appropriate.
Today in Code...
- Efficiently encoding binary data in Tweets
- What makes a Unicode code point safe?
- Emissions Test-Driven Development
- Efficiently encoding binary data in Unicode
- Obergefell v. Hodges: the database engineering perspective
- Perl comparison table
- Learn regular expressions in about 55 minutes
- Closures explained
- The Hardest Logic Puzzle Ever
- Solved: the toilet seat problem
- The difference between pass-by-value and pass-by-reference
- Java class finder
- Variadic fixed point combinators
- Python lacks the Axiom of Choice
- Learn Perl in about 2 hours 30 minutes
- Solving Tetris in C
- More Loco examples
- Loco: parser combinators for PHP
- Compute the intersection of two regular expressions in Python 3
- Regular expression parsing in Python
- Finite state machines in Python
- Gay marriage: the database engineering perspective